|About Rakuten Mobile
|Rakuten is one of the leading Tech companies in the world. Our mission is to empower people and society through the internet while aiming at becoming the Global Innovation Company. Rakuten started its own MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) Service in 2014 and, since then, Rakuten Mobile has become the No.1 MVNO in Japan.
Rakuten Mobile, Inc. is building the world first End-to-End virtualized mobile network (for 4G and 5G) that no one has seen before. With this our next target is to become the 4th Mobile Network Operator in Japan!
|Rakuten Mobile is a startup with a flat, non-bureaucratic and hands-on culture. We are a truly global organization, with team members from Japan, India, USA, Canada, Brazil, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Pakistan, China, South Korea, Australia, Egypt, Jordan, Kenya, and more, working in a fast-paced, innovative and agile environment.
We are looking for innovative people who are ready to take new challenges and work on cutting edge technology to build the Telco of the Future.
|Responsibilities & Duties
|Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Identify security issues such as vulnerabilities and threats in 4G/5G mobile networks
- Develop detailed security specifications and requirements for telecom network elements and mobile network
- Architect mobile network security, cloud and virtualization security
- Architect web and mobile application security
- Developed test-beds/prototypes for any new technologies
- Participate in vendor selection
|Skills & Experience Required
|Mandatory Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of telecom security development and testing
- Strong understanding of cloud and virtualization security, mobile communication security, cryptography algorithms, security protocol, network security, mobile networks, TCP/IP networking etc.
- Experience of security testing such as software vulnerability analysis and knowledge of best practices in mobile network
- Knowledge of telecom protocols and standards like 3GPP and ETSI NFV
- Key technologies such as SAE/LTE, TCP/IP, IMS, virtualization, cloud etc.
- Knowledge of Security algorithm (RSA, AES etc.) and security protocols (IPsec, TLS etc.)
- Strong Linux development experience
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Experience/Knowledge on C & C++ programming is a plus
- Active participation experience in standardization bodies such as 3GPP, IETF, ARIB, TTC etc.
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Good presentation skill with and ability to interact effectively
- Demonstrating ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment
- Negotiation skills
- Educational qualifications required or specialization from premier institutions
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech Electronics and Communication / Computer Science / Information Technolo
- CEH / OSCP / CISSP / other security certification
- Security architect with in-depth knowledge of telecom and network security