Website Niksun Inc.
NIKSUN is the recognized worldwide leader in making the Unknown Known, by using next generation technology that revolutionizes the way networks and services are secured, protected and managed. The company develops and deploys a complete range of award-winning forensics, compliance, security surveillance and performance management solutions for applications ranging from core infrastructures to edge and branch environments.
Work on the analysis, processing and storage of “big data” collected and generated from heavy volumes of complex network traffic. Your skills will be required both in methodically enhancing NIKSUN’s core technology with robust and efficient software solutions, as well as in creatively troubleshooting complex issues involving massive amounts of data, with minimal supervision.
- Strong Development Skills in C++
- Demonstrated working knowledge of UNIX platforms
- Knowledge of networking (TCP/IP & Protocols)
- Experience in debugging and software profiling
- Knowledge of Algorithms, Data Structures and Shell Scripting
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS/EE or related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.