Website Niksun Inc.
NIKSUN is a recognized worldwide leader in making the Unknown Known. The company develops and deploys a complete range of award-winning forensics, compliance, security surveillance and performance management solutions for applications ranging from core infrastructures to edge and branch environments.
- Play an important role in the growth of the Security product line at NIKSUN Inc.
- Help build simple network setups in a lab environment to simulate network environments. Working knowledge of switches, routers, firewalls and other network devices is a must.
- Play with new technologies around Security, Virtualization, etc. and provide informal assessments
- Assess cyber threats by inspection of raw packets, network metadata, sandbox analysis, etc.
- Over time, develop expertise in using the NIKSUN solution and suggest improvements from an analyst perspective
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of networking (TCP/IP & Protocols)
- Working knowledge of Network Security concepts, such as Network traffic/packet analysis, Intrusion Detection Systems, encryption, etc.
- Familiarity/Expertise with UNIX platforms is a must
- Virtualization knowledge is a plus
- Basic shell scripting / Perl knowledge is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; Independent problem solving; self-motivated
Required Education & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education
- 3+ years of Work Experience is preferred
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.