OT / ICS Cyber Security Manager
- Work with innovative teams and latest technologies.
- Help us improve the way Australians live, work and play
- Develop your career within a world-class team.
Work with innovative teams and explore new technologies to help solve real-world problems.
We can help you build the career you dream of. Our success relies on ensuring our people enjoy the inspiring challenges, exceptional experience and flexibility they need to succeed at every stage of their career.
As a leading professional services company with more than 469,000 people working across 120 countries, your career can take many exciting paths spanning digital, strategy, consulting, technology and operations.
As part of a global diverse workforce you will help change how Australia lives, works, plays and grows. Join us, learn from the best people and let challenging, interesting and enjoyable work become part of daily life.
A typical day for our consultants:
- Work with clients to ensure adequate security solutions are in place throughout the OT / ICS environment to mitigate identified risks sufficiently, and to meet business objectives and local regulatory requirements
Apply specific experience to developing processes and implementing robust solutions including Cyber Security, Industrial IoT Security, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Distribution Management System (DMS), Meter Data Management System (MDMS), Automated Meter Reading Infrastructure (AMR/AMI), Distributed Energy Resource Management System (DERMS) while minimizing integration costs and maximizing flexibility.
- 3+ years of experience of working in Cyber Security with advanced knowledge of cyber security domains such as OT/ICS security architecture, security assessment, GRC implementation, security strategy and operating model, data leakage detection, OT/ICS security monitoring tools implementation, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) implementation, security analytics and threat intelligence, vulnerability management, industrial IoT security and cloud management
- Extensive experience with OT/ICS/SCADA
- Well versed with frameworks such as NIST-CSF, ISO27k, IEC62443
- Experience in developing an assessment plan for IT/OT environment
- Experience in developing security architectures for IT/OT enviroment
- Certifications preferred (e.g. Certified Lead SCADA Security Manager or Cybersecurity Related Certification)
- Able to work effectively both individually and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
Salary range as AUD 120,000.00 – 180,000.00.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit tas-accenture.taleo.net.