BANGALORE, India, May 25, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — It is estimated that the Global Gesture Recognition Market size will rise from USD 13.82145 Billion in 2018 to USD 34.32613 Billion by the end of 2025 at a CAGR of 13.87%.
Gesture recognition is a type of user interface for perceptual computing that allows computers to capture and interpret human gestures as commands. The general definition of gesture recognition is a computer’s ability to understand gestures and perform commands based on those gestures.
This report analyses the Gesture Recognition Market size by players, countries, product types, and end industries. The report also analyses the competitive environment, market drivers and patterns, opportunities and challenges, risks, and barriers to entry, distribution channels, distributors, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report also covers the impact of COVID-19 pandemic.
Get Free Sample Report:
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GESTURE RECOGNITION MARKET
- Increasing industry-wide digitization is one of the market’s primary growth stimulants. Gesture Recognition technology is being used by several industries, including consumer electronics, automotive, and healthcare. The automotive and healthcare industries, for example, are adopting gesture recognition technology to facilitate users and enhance the interaction between humans and machines. It is also helping people with physical disabilities to operate devices.
- During the forecast period, smartphones are expected to witness continuous growth, as companies shift their focus to the Asia-Pacific region, especially India, by launching low-cost and feature-rich smartphones. This is expected to have a positive impact on the growth of Gesture Recognition Market size.
- In the gaming and entertainment industries, the introduction of Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) technologies has speeded up the adoption of gesture recognition products and solutions.
- The rapid pace of innovation, ease of use, and huge investment in R&D are expected to shift consumer preference in the future towards the product with a gesture recognition system. The market is shifting from 2D gesture recognition to 3D gesture recognition with new developments in the gesture recognition system 3D sensing technology. This increasing investment for R&D is expected to fuel the growth of the Gesture Recognition market size.
- Furthermore, the recent outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has encouraged people to adopt the Touchless Gesture Recognition systems for security purposes. This is expected to create a positive impact on the Gesture Recognition market size in 2020.
GESTURE RECOGNITION MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
- The consumer electronics industry held the largest Gesture Recognition Market share in 2017. High adoption of gesture recognition technology in consumer electronics is due to the properties such as ease of use and low technical complexities for end users.
- In terms of region, North American currently holds the largest gesture recognition market share. The government’s regulatory-driven actions and initiatives have encouraged the growth of the gesture recognition market in this region.
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period due to rapidly increasing industrial digitization and increasing disposable income across the region’s various countries.
- The Middle East and Africa and Latin America markets are expected to record significant revenue growth over the forecast period due to increased consumer awareness of healthcare and sanitation, and improved living standards coupled with increased spending capacity across different countries in the region.
For the detailed coverage of the study, the market has been geographically divided into
- Middle East
Inquire for Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/360I-Auto-4A59/gesture_recognition
GESTURE RECOGNITION MARKET SEGMENTATION
- Cognitec Systems GmbH
- Elliptic Laboratories AS
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Intel Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Apple Inc
- Crunchfish AB
- GestureTek, Inc
- Google Inc
- OMRON Corporation.
On the basis of Technology, the Global Gesture Recognition Market is studied across
- Touch-based Systems
- Touchless systems.
On the basis of Application, the Global Gesture Recognition Market is studied across
- Aerospace and Defense
- Commercial Centers
- Consumer Electronics
- Educational Hubs
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=360I-Auto-4A59&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=360I-Auto-4A59&lic=enterprise-license
- Gesture Recognition in Retail Market Report
In 2019, the global Gesture Recognition in Retail market size was USD 10.650 Billion and it is expected to reach USD 24.640 Billion by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 12.6% during 2021-2026.
This study focuses on Gesture Recognition in Retail Market status, future outlook, growth potential, key industry, and key players. The study goals are to show the Gesture Recognition in the Retail Market in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
- 2D Gesture Recognition Market Report
Global 2D Gesture Recognition Market Size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 0.32 per cent between 2019 and 2025.
This report studies the market size of players, countries, product types, and end industries in 2D Gesture Recognition, historical data 2014-2018, and forecast data 2019-2025. This report also analyses the global competitive environment, market drivers and patterns, opportunities and threats, risk and entry barriers, distribution channels, distributors, and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
- COVID-19 Impact on Automotive Gesture Recognition System Market
The automotive gesture recognition system is an electronic system that collects inputs using machine vision and facilitates a human-machine interface inside a vehicle to operate different driver-assist features inside the vehicle.
This study for Automotive Gesture Recognition System offers full quantitative data and qualitative analysis for the global market. The Automotive Gesture Recognition System Market size analyzed by region, type of product, application, and competitors.
- Gesture Recognition and Touchless Sensing Market Report
Major drivers for the Gesture Recognition and Touchless Sensing Market size include increased demand for contact-free sensing, as well as government hygiene initiatives.
The increasing demand in smartphones for touchless sensing technologies and touchless biometric solutions with improved tracking and controlling functionalities are expected to increase the Gesture Recognition and Touchless Sensing Market size.
However, the biggest market restraint includes higher switchover costs coupled with user resistance and high cost involved in touchless sensing products.
- COVID-19 Impact on Gesture Recognition Systems Market Report
The Gesture Recognition Systems global market report provides full quantitative data and qualitative research. The Gesture Recognition Systems Market size is analyzed by region, type of product, application, and competitors. The report also covers more breakdowns in the end-user industry and in-depth profiles of companies.
- COVID-19 Impact on Gesture Recognition for Smart TV Market Report
The COVID -19 pandemic has spread to nearly 100 countries across the globe since the outbreak in December 2019. The global impacts of the 2019 coronavirus disease (COVID-19) are already starting to be felt and will affect the Gesture Recognition for Smart TV Market in 2020.
- Gesture Recognition Solution Market Report
The software for gesture recognition identifies motion gestures from a predetermined gestures library in which each gesture is matched to a computer command.
This study provides for the Gesture Recognition Solution Market with full quantitative data and qualitative research. The Gesture Recognition Solution Market size is analyzed by region, type of product, application, and competitors. Furthermore, the report covers more breakdowns in the end-user industry and in-depth profiles of companies.
COVID-19 Impact on Gesture Recognition for Mobile Devices
This report analyses the Gesture Recognition for Mobile Devices size by players, countries, product types, and end industries. The report also analyses the global competitive environment, the impact of COVID -19, market drivers and patterns, opportunities and challenges, risks, and barriers to entry, distribution channels, distributors, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
For U.S. Toll-Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91-9945648335
Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports