The number of academic articles getting published internationally in the field of Cybersecurity has been growing for several years now, as have the citations. Such publications are generally speaking technical and scientific in nature, and the readership is therefore somewhat focussed on academics and professionals. As issues related to Cyber Security are affecting the general global society, we feel it is useful and even necessary that the experts from the field of Cyber Security and Mobility should also have a platform to provide opinion pieces and commentary on the latest events in this area, in a language which allows the general public to participate and learn. On the other side of the coin, industry experts, decision makers and users of cybersecurity are at the front of the increasing wave of cyber attacks and therefore are closer to practice then their scientific counterparts. Those customers and industry experts should also be heard by the scientific and research community, as they might provide valuable insight into the ongoing fight between attackers and cyber defence.
Cybersecurity Magazine aims to bridge that gap between science and practice. Our opinion pieces and articles on cybersecurity:
- Will feature new articles at least twice a month.
- The blog needs to be topical and commentary about a latest event or on a relevant topic.
- The language needs to be such that the non-technical readers can understand.
- Anand R. Prasad (Rakuten Mobile Inc.)
- Patrick Boch (akquinet enterprise solutions GmbH)
- Rajeev R. Prasad (River Publishers)